As stated in your Reebok CrossFit Coastal Carolina membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- One (1) hold per year is allowed.
- The hold must be a minimum of two (2) weeks. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than two (2) weeks before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date.
- Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).